Re: [logan2knits] Free & New Embroidery Design

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
      I just removed this spammer from our group. Sorry you
      were subjected to their nonsense.

      My inclination is to continue to err on the side of
      letting people into the group, unless they just don't
      say anything about themselves or knitting in when they
      request memberships.

      --- knitting_123456 <knitting_123456@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      > Today we have new Good and Free Embroidery Design,
      > you would have to
      > visit our web site and enjoy with a lot of best free
      > daily designs.
      >
      > http://www.bestembroiderydesign.snble.com
      > http://www.embroideryfiles.snble.com
      >
      > We're waiting your comments
      >
      > Also we have a gift for our members every Week.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Regards

      Be a better friend, newshound, and