RE: [logan2knits] Save the date Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10 Pottery Party and Sale

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
      Hi Ann,
      Can you give the name/location of the pottery show?
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
        Well, duh, I meant to put All of the details in:

        Lincoln Square Pottery Center
        4150 N. Lincoln, just north of Irving Park

        Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10

        Pottery Party and Sale

        I heard today that we will have a silent auction too,
        consisting of some pottery and probably various gift
        certificates too

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs