Re: [logan2knits] Save the date Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10 Pottery Party and Sale

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
      Sounds interesting, where is it?

      -Carolyn

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
        Hi Ann,
        Can you give the name/location of the pottery show?
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
          Well, duh, I meant to put All of the details in:

          Lincoln Square Pottery Center
          4150 N. Lincoln, just north of Irving Park

          Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10

          Pottery Party and Sale

          I heard today that we will have a silent auction too,
          consisting of some pottery and probably various gift
          certificates too

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs