Free & New Embroidery Design

  • knitting_123456
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
      Hello All,
      Today we have new Good and Free Embroidery Design, you would have to
      visit our web site and enjoy with a lot of best free daily designs.

      http://www.bestembroiderydesign.snble.com
      http://www.embroideryfiles.snble.com

      We're waiting your comments

      Also we have a gift for our members every Week.

      Thanks

      Regards
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
        I just removed this spammer from our group. Sorry you
        were subjected to their nonsense.

        My inclination is to continue to err on the side of
        letting people into the group, unless they just don't
        say anything about themselves or knitting in when they
        request memberships.

        --- knitting_123456 <knitting_123456@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        > Today we have new Good and Free Embroidery Design,
        > you would have to
        > visit our web site and enjoy with a lot of best free
        > daily designs.
        >
        > http://www.bestembroiderydesign.snble.com
        > http://www.embroideryfiles.snble.com
        >
        > We're waiting your comments
        >
        > Also we have a gift for our members every Week.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Regards

        Be a better friend, newshound, and