Save the date Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10 Pottery Party and Sale

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8, 2008
      My other obsession is making pottery. The studio that
      I volunteer at is having an anniversary show and sale
      on Saturday, April 26th from 6 to 10pm. We'll have
      snacks and drinks and probably demonstrations, as well
      as a variety of very affordable pottery for sale.

      Come by and have fun,

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Carolyn
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
        Sounds interesting, where is it?

        -Carolyn

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
          Hi Ann,
          Can you give the name/location of the pottery show?
          --Lee

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
            Well, duh, I meant to put All of the details in:

            Lincoln Square Pottery Center
            4150 N. Lincoln, just north of Irving Park

            Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10

            Pottery Party and Sale

            I heard today that we will have a silent auction too,
            consisting of some pottery and probably various gift
            certificates too

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs