Re: [logan2knits] knitting meeting

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 6, 2008
      Count me in Margaret! Tina
      From: "Lynda C" <lulubird6@...>
      > I was thinking about going over to Golden Rise, but your pad sounds much
      > better! I'll definitely try to make it. And maybe I'll actually remember to
      > bring your books back to you this time!
      >
      > Lynda
      >
      > On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Rebecca Boland <rebeccaboland@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > I'm not holding my breath because every time I get my hopes up about
      > > coming
      > > to a meeting something crazy happens but it looks like I might be able to
      > > make it on the 20th! *fingers crossed*
      > >
      > > - Becca
      > >

      > > On 3/5/08, margaret crozier
      > <croziermargaret@...<croziermargaret%40yahoo.com>>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi everyone,
      > > > There seems to be quite an interest in having some Sunday meetings. In
      > > > order to be sure I dont have to work I must plan one myself! I would
      > > like to
      > > > have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about 2:00. Does that sound ok
      > > with
      > > > the rest of you? Please let me know and try to save the date. Margaret

    • Mary Slattery
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 6, 2008
        Hello everyone,

        I would like to go, but my granddaughter's birthday party is that afternoon. Maybe the next time it's on a Sunday.

        Thank you,
        Mary S

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 8, 2008
          Sounds great but I'll be working on my other creative
          obsession, pottery, at that time.

          I am in for the 20th as of today. Thank you, you
          hosts!

          wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          > There seems to be quite an interest in having
          > some Sunday meetings. In order to be sure I dont
          > have to work I must plan one myself! I would like
          > to have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about
          > 2:00. Does that sound ok with the rest of you?
          > Please let me know and try to save the date.
          > Margaret

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 8, 2008
            My other obsession is making pottery. The studio that
            I volunteer at is having an anniversary show and sale
            on Saturday, April 26th from 6 to 10pm. We'll have
            snacks and drinks and probably demonstrations, as well
            as a variety of very affordable pottery for sale.

            Come by and have fun,

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Carolyn
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
              Sounds interesting, where is it?

              -Carolyn

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
                Hi Ann,
                Can you give the name/location of the pottery show?
                --Lee

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
                  Well, duh, I meant to put All of the details in:

                  Lincoln Square Pottery Center
                  4150 N. Lincoln, just north of Irving Park

                  Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10

                  Pottery Party and Sale

                  I heard today that we will have a silent auction too,
                  consisting of some pottery and probably various gift
                  certificates too

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs