Re: [logan2knits] knitting meeting

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 5, 2008
      I'm not holding my breath because every time I get my hopes up about coming
      to a meeting something crazy happens but it looks like I might be able to
      make it on the 20th! *fingers crossed*

      - Becca

      On 3/5/08, margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > There seems to be quite an interest in having some Sunday meetings. In
      > order to be sure I dont have to work I must plan one myself! I would like to
      > have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about 2:00. Does that sound ok with
      > the rest of you? Please let me know and try to save the date. Margaret

    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5, 2008
        I was thinking about going over to Golden Rise, but your pad sounds much
        better! I'll definitely try to make it. And maybe I'll actually remember to
        bring your books back to you this time!

        Lynda

      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 6, 2008
          Count me in Margaret! Tina
          From: "Lynda C" <lulubird6@...>
          > I was thinking about going over to Golden Rise, but your pad sounds much
          > better! I'll definitely try to make it. And maybe I'll actually remember to
          > bring your books back to you this time!
          >
          > Lynda
          >
          > On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Rebecca Boland <rebeccaboland@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I'm not holding my breath because every time I get my hopes up about
          > > coming
          > > to a meeting something crazy happens but it looks like I might be able to
          > > make it on the 20th! *fingers crossed*
          > >
          > > - Becca
          > >

          > > On 3/5/08, margaret crozier
          > <croziermargaret@...<croziermargaret%40yahoo.com>>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi everyone,
          > > > There seems to be quite an interest in having some Sunday meetings. In
          > > > order to be sure I dont have to work I must plan one myself! I would
          > > like to
          > > > have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about 2:00. Does that sound ok
          > > with
          > > > the rest of you? Please let me know and try to save the date. Margaret

        • Mary Slattery
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 6, 2008
            Hello everyone,

            I would like to go, but my granddaughter's birthday party is that afternoon. Maybe the next time it's on a Sunday.

            Thank you,
            Mary S

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 8, 2008
              Sounds great but I'll be working on my other creative
              obsession, pottery, at that time.

              I am in for the 20th as of today. Thank you, you
              hosts!

              wrote:

              > Hi everyone,
              > There seems to be quite an interest in having
              > some Sunday meetings. In order to be sure I dont
              > have to work I must plan one myself! I would like
              > to have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about
              > 2:00. Does that sound ok with the rest of you?
              > Please let me know and try to save the date.
              > Margaret

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 8, 2008
                My other obsession is making pottery. The studio that
                I volunteer at is having an anniversary show and sale
                on Saturday, April 26th from 6 to 10pm. We'll have
                snacks and drinks and probably demonstrations, as well
                as a variety of very affordable pottery for sale.

                Come by and have fun,

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • Carolyn
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
                  Sounds interesting, where is it?

                  -Carolyn

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
                    Hi Ann,
                    Can you give the name/location of the pottery show?
                    --Lee

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
                      Well, duh, I meant to put All of the details in:

                      Lincoln Square Pottery Center
                      4150 N. Lincoln, just north of Irving Park

                      Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10

                      Pottery Party and Sale

                      I heard today that we will have a silent auction too,
                      consisting of some pottery and probably various gift
                      certificates too

                      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs