Re: [logan2knits] I am selling my stash..

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
      Lisa, I live right behind you on Spaulding so if we get a good group on the 20th....
      That sounds really sad, I hope you are able to keep some good stuff for yourself.
      Cate
      p.s. I'm thinking 6-9ish

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
        Yeah that sounds good.. if yuo want to give me a call 313.930.2388
        when you want to come over. I work from home now so if anyone wants to
        do an early open house that would be great.

        Lisa

        On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM, catherine taylor
        <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

        > Lisa, I live right behind you on Spaulding so if we get a good group on the
        > 20th....
        > That sounds really sad, I hope you are able to keep some good stuff for
        > yourself.
        > Cate
        > p.s. I'm thinking 6-9ish

        Sincerely,