I am selling my stash..

  • lisawhiting23
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
      I know it has been a while since i have posted here or came to a knit night.. but I thought i
      would let you all know that I am selling my entire stash. I am sad to see some of it go.. but a
      girl's gotta eat these days. I was thinking next time you do a knit night at the coffee house on
      fullerton, I live across the street from there. I would love to have everyone over to pillage.. I
      have some good stuff to, you know, working at loopy for so long.

      hope to hear from ya'll soon

      Lisa
    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
        Lisa, I live right behind you on Spaulding so if we get a good group on the 20th....
        That sounds really sad, I hope you are able to keep some good stuff for yourself.
        Cate
        p.s. I'm thinking 6-9ish

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
          Yeah that sounds good.. if yuo want to give me a call 313.930.2388
          when you want to come over. I work from home now so if anyone wants to
          do an early open house that would be great.

          Lisa

          On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM, catherine taylor
          <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

          > Lisa, I live right behind you on Spaulding so if we get a good group on the
          > 20th....
          > That sounds really sad, I hope you are able to keep some good stuff for
          > yourself.
          > Cate
          > p.s. I'm thinking 6-9ish

          Sincerely,