knitting meeting

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 5 3:30 PM
      Hi everyone,
      There seems to be quite an interest in having some Sunday meetings. In order to be sure I dont have to work I must plan one myself! I would like to have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about 2:00. Does that sound ok with the rest of you? Please let me know and try to save the date. Margaret

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5 4:14 PM
        Sounds great to me!

        --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        > There seems to be quite an interest in having
        > some Sunday meetings. In order to be sure I dont
        > have to work I must plan one myself! I would like
        > to have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about
        > 2:00. Does that sound ok with the rest of you?
        > Please let me know and try to save the date.
        > Margaret

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 5 4:30 PM
          Hi Margaret,
          Sounds nice but I will be out of town so I can't make. Next time.
          Angie

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 5 5:09 PM
            Hey cool Margaret! I'll be there!
            --Lee

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 5 5:41 PM
              Thx Margaret, unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but I'll host on Thursday, March 20th......
              Cate

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 5 6:15 PM
                I'm not holding my breath because every time I get my hopes up about coming
                to a meeting something crazy happens but it looks like I might be able to
                make it on the 20th! *fingers crossed*

                - Becca

                On 3/5/08, margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:

                > Hi everyone,
                > There seems to be quite an interest in having some Sunday meetings. In
                > order to be sure I dont have to work I must plan one myself! I would like to
                > have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about 2:00. Does that sound ok with
                > the rest of you? Please let me know and try to save the date. Margaret

              • Lynda C
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 5 7:03 PM
                  I was thinking about going over to Golden Rise, but your pad sounds much
                  better! I'll definitely try to make it. And maybe I'll actually remember to
                  bring your books back to you this time!

                  Lynda

                • tinaheiho@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 6 8:11 AM
                    Count me in Margaret! Tina
                    From: "Lynda C" <lulubird6@...>
                    > I was thinking about going over to Golden Rise, but your pad sounds much
                    > better! I'll definitely try to make it. And maybe I'll actually remember to
                    > bring your books back to you this time!
                    >
                    > Lynda
                    >
                    > On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Rebecca Boland <rebeccaboland@...>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    > > I'm not holding my breath because every time I get my hopes up about
                    > > coming
                    > > to a meeting something crazy happens but it looks like I might be able to
                    > > make it on the 20th! *fingers crossed*
                    > >
                    > > - Becca
                    > >

                    > > On 3/5/08, margaret crozier
                    > <croziermargaret@...<croziermargaret%40yahoo.com>>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi everyone,
                    > > > There seems to be quite an interest in having some Sunday meetings. In
                    > > > order to be sure I dont have to work I must plan one myself! I would
                    > > like to
                    > > > have a meeting at my apartment March 16 about 2:00. Does that sound ok
                    > > with
                    > > > the rest of you? Please let me know and try to save the date. Margaret

                  • Mary Slattery
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 6 9:05 PM
                      Hello everyone,

                      I would like to go, but my granddaughter's birthday party is that afternoon. Maybe the next time it's on a Sunday.

                      Thank you,
                      Mary S

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 8 6:55 PM
                        Sounds great but I'll be working on my other creative
                        obsession, pottery, at that time.

                        I am in for the 20th as of today. Thank you, you
                        hosts!

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 8 7:10 PM
                          My other obsession is making pottery. The studio that
                          I volunteer at is having an anniversary show and sale
                          on Saturday, April 26th from 6 to 10pm. We'll have
                          snacks and drinks and probably demonstrations, as well
                          as a variety of very affordable pottery for sale.

                          Come by and have fun,

                          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                        • Carolyn
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 9 5:50 AM
                            Sounds interesting, where is it?

                            -Carolyn

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 9 7:04 AM
                              Hi Ann,
                              Can you give the name/location of the pottery show?
                              --Lee

                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 9 5:11 PM
                                Well, duh, I meant to put All of the details in:

                                Lincoln Square Pottery Center
                                4150 N. Lincoln, just north of Irving Park

                                Saturday April 26 night 6 to 10

                                Pottery Party and Sale

                                I heard today that we will have a silent auction too,
                                consisting of some pottery and probably various gift
                                certificates too

                                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs