Golden Rise for Sundays

  • Lynda C
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008
      I was over at Golden Rise bakery this morning and inquired about Sundays.
      They said we're more than welcome to come, but they close at 4pm on Sundays
      at 7pm on weeknights (closed on Mondays.)

      I'd be up for meeting in the middle of the day, 4pm is about the time I have
      to start getting ready for the week on Sundays anyway.

      Lynda

    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
        I got the same response just now...so let's talk Thursday, and set a date to visit Golden Rise. Tina
        From: "Lynda C" <lulubird6@...>