RE: [logan2knits] thursday

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
      Why not?
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of tinaheiho@...
      Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 5:36 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] thursday

      Anyone interested in trying Golden Rise Bakery on Diversey? It is an amazing
      family owned business, and have been very supportive of neighborhood groups
      I am associated with (unity playlot, etc.). Shall I give them a call? Tina
      From: Chelsea Voulgares <v.chelsea@... <mailto:v.chelsea%40gmail.com>

      > I'd love to see more Sunday meetings at My House. My Sundays are
      > much more open than my weeknights.
      >
      > --Chelsea
      >
      > On Feb 21, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
      >
      > > Hello all--
      > >
      > > I called My House, and they are closing at 7 PM
      > > tonight. Bummer.
      > >
      > > Unless someone comes up with a better plan, I still
      > > plan to go over there after work. I figure one hour
      > > of relaxing with coffee and knitting is better than
      > > nothing. :-)
      > >
      > > So maybe we should start looking for another location?
      > > Or maybe shift our schedule to a weekend afternoon
      > > and keep going to My House? Maybe we should look at
      > > our calendars to see when we can host at home?
      > >
      > > Joyce
      > >
      > > --- catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
      <mailto:taylorcatherinea%40yahoo.com> >

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
        Yes, definitely give them a call!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
          Knitting is on for thursday the 28th!

          Okay, for those of you that have not been here before, my address is:
          3635 West Wrightwood Avenue
          2F...please use the west side deck/porch entrance
          6pm to 9ish
          I'll make pasta and a salad.
          We have pets of all types...allergies beware. Dogs will be crated.
          773.954.2709
          See ya'll soon!
          Tina
          From: "Lee Stein" <leesstein@...>