RE: [logan2knits] Feb 28?

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
      Yes I can make it on Thursday too.
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 3:37 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Feb 28?

      I can make it then, but I will arrive a bit late. What
      would you like me to bring?

      --- tinaheiho@... <mailto:tinaheiho%40comcast.net> wrote:

      > I could host on the 28th is no one else is
      > interested. Tina

      <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >
      > wrote: Hello all--
      > >
      > > I called My House, and they are closing at 7 PM
      > > tonight. Bummer.
      > >
      > > Unless someone comes up with a better plan, I
      > still
      > > plan to go over there after work. I figure one
      > hour
      > > of relaxing with coffee and knitting is better
      > than
      > > nothing. :-)
      > >
      > > So maybe we should start looking for another
      > location?
      > > Or maybe shift our schedule to a weekend afternoon
      > > and keep going to My House? Maybe we should look
      > at
      > > our calendars to see when we can host at home?
      > >
      > > Joyce
      > >
      > > --- catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
      <mailto:taylorcatherinea%40yahoo.com> >

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
        Why not?
        --Lee

        Anyone interested in trying Golden Rise Bakery on Diversey? It is an amazing
        family owned business, and have been very supportive of neighborhood groups
        I am associated with (unity playlot, etc.). Shall I give them a call? Tina
        From: Chelsea Voulgares <v.chelsea@... <mailto:v.chelsea%40gmail.com>

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
          Yes, definitely give them a call!

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • tinaheiho@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
            Knitting is on for thursday the 28th!

            Okay, for those of you that have not been here before, my address is:
            3635 West Wrightwood Avenue
            2F...please use the west side deck/porch entrance
            6pm to 9ish
            I'll make pasta and a salad.
            We have pets of all types...allergies beware. Dogs will be crated.
            773.954.2709
            See ya'll soon!
            Tina
            From: "Lee Stein" <leesstein@...>