Re: [logan2knits] Feisty kitten likes wool

  • hannah gilkenson
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2008
      Thanks! I just got this message this morning. I wasn't able to make it last night, but plan on coming next Thursday. Sorry that I didn't get back to you last night!
      hannah

      margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:
      Hi Hannah, I actually have a pamphlet on repairing knits. I will bring it tonight. Unfortunately, the cafe is closing early. Margaret

      hannah gilkenson <mhag2@...> wrote: Hi there.
      I haven't been to a knit gathering in AGES but I hope to make it to the next one. Thursdays have been hard for me to swing so far this year.
      I was wondering if anyone had any tips for patching a torn stitch.

      I am fostering some kittens from PAWS and one of them likes to attack knitted things. I have been keeping all items out of her reach since she ruined a scarf a few weeks ago. Somehow, though, she managed to get to my favorite afghan and pulled and snapped a stitch.

      If I brought it next Thursday, could someone help me repair it? Anyone familiar with this?
      Please let me know.
      Thanks,
      Hannah