Vera Videnovich teaching at Stellaria!

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      Please forgive me for crowing about business matters, but I'm very
      excited to be adding Vera Videnovich (who many of you probably know
      from the Logan Square Farmer's Market and other events) to our
      teaching staff at Stellaria. She'll be teaching a Beginner's Knitting
      Class, which is scheduled to run Thursdays, 5:45-7:15 p.m., March
      6-27. The cost for the 4-week session is $80. If you know any wanna-be
      knitters--or you're looking for some help with the basics--let us know!

      Vera would also like to teach some more advanced workshops, including
      one on spinning and one on lace-knitting. I'll keep you posted as to
      dates for those.

      This also means that I'll have a basket of Vera's yarn for sale at
      Stellaria! Vera's family raises sheep (she just told me they had 12
      new lambs born last week!!), and she spins and dyes her own yarn. It's
      lovely. If you're at Stellaria for another event or class, be sure to
      check it out.

      I hope to be able to host the knitting group again one of these days,
      but life's been completely hectic (and I work Thursday nights, alas).

      If you have any questions about Vera or the classes or anything else,
      please do drop me a line.

      -Stephanie
      Stellaria Natural Health: www.stellarianaturalhealth.com
      Vera V: www.veravidenovich.com