RE: [logan2knits] Best Embroidery Designs

  • Tara Schultz
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20, 2008
      You go girl!

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: tinaheiho@...: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:09:16 +0000Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Best Embroidery Designs

      Okay knitters, I just banned this fool from the yahoo group. Sorry for the spam first thing in the morning. Tina-------------- Original message ----------------------From: "allahkareem1" <allahkareem1@...>> Hi all> Best new designs at our site :> http://www.embroideryfreehome.com> All designs In our site Free !!> http://www.embroideryfreehome.com> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20, 2008
        Yes thank you Tina!
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2008
          Hi there.
          I haven't been to a knit gathering in AGES but I hope to make it to the next one. Thursdays have been hard for me to swing so far this year.
          I was wondering if anyone had any tips for patching a torn stitch.

          I am fostering some kittens from PAWS and one of them likes to attack knitted things. I have been keeping all items out of her reach since she ruined a scarf a few weeks ago. Somehow, though, she managed to get to my favorite afghan and pulled and snapped a stitch.

          If I brought it next Thursday, could someone help me repair it? Anyone familiar with this?
          Please let me know.
          Thanks,
          Hannah

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 20, 2008
            Here is a good article on making repairs:

            http://www.knitty.com/issuespring06/FEATrepairs101.html

            Of course, bring the afghan to the group. I'm sure
            there will be some good ideas on how to fix it.

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs