a visit to denise!

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      Hi, everyone! Since Jaime's headed to Boston on business for a few weeks, I thought it a perfect opportunity to tag along for a week and visit Denise and Jamie in Providence. Stanton is making packing a bit more complicated, but I am reserving a suitcase of space to be filled with Chicago goodies for the much missed hosts of L2K. I think Thursday, Feb 28, is the best time for me to collect anything you may wish to send along. I have a birthday card started for her (it was last week) that I hope many of you can add to. She really misses everyone, so I'm sure this suitcase will mean a lot to her.

      On a side note, I'm trying to find a packable stroller for that week, starting March 2. Our huge Bertini chrome carriage is sturdy, but way too big and bulky to even attempt to pack. Does anyone have access to a smaller one fit for a 4-month old? He's about 26" long, can hold his head up and hates reclining.

      Thanks, all! See you Feb 28!

      Kari (and Stanton)