Re: [logan2knits] meeting reminder

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2005
      Ann Cibulskis here, willing and able to host on the
      September 18th. What time are we talking about? We
      could meet early, say 4, and have a pot luck dinner
      for those who want to stay longer, or meet at our
      regular 6:30.... I think I'd vote for the earlier--I
      see a pot of rice and beans in my future!

      === message truncated ===

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 1, 2005
        Oops, did I say that earlier was better for me--not
        that week as I will not be home until about 6, but I
        still can host that day!

        --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...>

        === message truncated ===

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 7, 2005
          Hi everybody,
          I can host the first meeting, as long as everybody understands if the house
          is a little messy right now.... too much school work and not enough time in
          the day. Do you want to meet at our regular time, from 6:30 to around 8 pm?
          ( Don't forget to RSVP to the list by Thursday night, so I can send out my
          address on Friday morning. )
          Ann has volunteered to host on September 18. We will meet at 6:30 pm that
          week at her home.
          I still need hosts for the following dates:
          September 25
          October 2
          October 9
          October 16
          Feel free to email me off list if you have any questions,
          annemarie.neff@...
          Annemarie

          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 7, 2005
            Hi, I'm RSVPing, I'll look forward to seeing you all on sunday.

            -Marita

            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 7, 2005
              I am rsvp'ing, but don't know for certain that I will be able to make
              it. Can we put me down for a tentative yes?

              Marcy.

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

            • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 7, 2005
                Annemarie,

                I will try to be there, might not get home until 7, so
                might be too late to get over to you...another maybe.

                Ann Cibulskis

                === message truncated ===

              • Debra Winke
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 8, 2005
                  I can attend, is this the right way to RSVP?

                  "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote:Annemarie,

                  --- Annemarie Neff wrote:

                  > Hi everybody,
                  > I can host the first meeting, as long as everybody
                  > understands if the house
                  > is a little messy right now.... too much school work
                  > and not enough time in
                  > the day. Do you want to meet at our regular time,
                  > from 6:30 to around 8 pm?
                  > ( Don't forget to RSVP to the list by Thursday
                  > night, so I can send out my
                  > address on Friday morning. )
                  > Ann has volunteered to host on September 18. We
                  > will meet at 6:30 pm that
                  > week at her home.
                  > I still need hosts for the following dates:
                  > September 25
                  > October 2
                  > October 9
                  > October 16
                  > Feel free to email me off list if you have any
                  > questions,
                  > annemarie.neff@...
                  > Annemarie
                  >

                  > On 9/1/05, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Oops, did I say that earlier was better for
                  > me--not
                  > > that week as I will not be home until about 6, but
                  > > still can host that day!
                  > >
                  > > --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis"
                  >
                  > > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Ann Cibulskis here, willing and able to host on
                  > the
                  > > > September 18th. What time are we talking about?
                  > We
                  > > > could meet early, say 4, and have a pot luck
                  > dinner
                  > > > for those who want to stay longer, or meet at
                  > our
                  > > > regular 6:30.... I think I'd vote for the
                  > earlier--I
                  > > > see a pot of rice and beans in my future!
                  > > >
                  > > > --- Annemarie Neff

                  > the
                  > for
                  > fairly
                  > will be
                  > out
                  > phone
                  > > > home;

                  > Joyce
                  > > > M.

                  > at
                  > > > El
                  > 11.

                  > > > favor

                  > please
                  > pm
                  > > > again
                  > last

                  > have

                  > 60618

                  > best
                  > > > spam

                  === message truncated ===

                  Debra Winke
                  773-860-4880

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 8, 2005
                    I'm 99% sure that I will be there. Sorry about another maybe!

                    -Becca

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 10, 2005
                      I can attend this meeting if I can get the address. Is it this sunday 9-11? I can host the 9-25 meeting at my house if you still need a place. My phone number is 252-7791. Email mcrozi@....
                      Debra Winke <debrawinke@...> wrote:I can attend, is this the right way to RSVP?

                      --- Annemarie Neff wrote:

                      > Hi everybody,
                      > I can host the first meeting, as long as everybody
                      > understands if the house
                      > is a little messy right now.... too much school work
                      > and not enough time in
                      > the day. Do you want to meet at our regular time,
                      > from 6:30 to around 8 pm?
                      > ( Don't forget to RSVP to the list by Thursday
                      > night, so I can send out my
                      > address on Friday morning. )
                      > Ann has volunteered to host on September 18. We
                      > will meet at 6:30 pm that
                      > week at her home.
                      > I still need hosts for the following dates:
                      > September 25
                      > October 2
                      > October 9
                      > October 16
                      > Feel free to email me off list if you have any
                      > questions,
                      > annemarie.neff@...
                      > Annemarie
                      >

                      > On 9/1/05, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Oops, did I say that earlier was better for
                      > me--not
                      > > that week as I will not be home until about 6, but
                      > > still can host that day!
                      > >
                      > > --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis"
                      >
                      > > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Ann Cibulskis here, willing and able to host on
                      > the
                      > > > September 18th. What time are we talking about?
                      > We
                      > > > could meet early, say 4, and have a pot luck
                      > dinner
                      > > > for those who want to stay longer, or meet at
                      > our
                      > > > regular 6:30.... I think I'd vote for the
                      > earlier--I
                      > > > see a pot of rice and beans in my future!
                      > > >
                      > > > --- Annemarie Neff

                      > the
                      > for
                      > fairly
                      > will be
                      > out
                      > phone
                      > > > home;

                      > Joyce
                      > > > M.

                      > at
                      > > > El
                      > 11.

                      > > > favor

                      > please
                      > pm
                      > > > again
                      > last

                      > have

                      > 60618

                      > best
                      > > > spam

                      === message truncated ===

                      Debra Winke
                      773-860-4880

                      Coffee shops Knitting Craft Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                        Hey everyone. I would like to take one of these dates, but I was
                        wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a brunch meeting.

                        <image.tiff>

                        <image.tiff>

                      • Annemarie Neff
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                          Brunch sounds great to me. I love Sunday brunch. I think it is my favorite
                          meal of the week.
                          I actually was going to recommend that we move the meetings to earlier in
                          the day starting on September 25. How does everybody feel about that? What
                          would be the optimal time for folks?
                          We have volunteers for September 18 (Ann), September 25 (Margaret), and
                          October 2 (Lisa). Does either October 9 or October 16 work for you?
                          Don't forget we are knitting at Ann's place this weekend. Please RSVP to
                          the logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if possible. Ann will send
                          out a rsvp confirmation and her address information later that day.
                          Annemarie

                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                            I love Sunday brunch too, but due to my work schedule I would very
                            rarely be able to make it . . . so maybe we can alternate between
                            early Sunday afternoon and later afternoon/early evening for meetings
                            based on if whomever is hosting wants to deal with brunch or not.
                            Starting between 4 and 5 would work really well for me. As I said
                            before, I can't host in my home, but I would be happy to contribute
                            snacks/food/drink if the host needs it.

                            -Becca

                          • rachel
                            Message 13 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                              Hello everybody -

                              Brunches or evening work for me. However, I'm going to be out of town a bunch of weekends through early November. But I would be happy to sign up to host in later November or December!

                              Best,

                              Rachel
                            • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                              Message 14 of 25 , Sep 14, 2005
                                I also love brunches, however on two Sundays a month I
                                volunteer at a pottery studio from 1-6, hence my
                                confusion. However, Sundays are generally more
                                available for me so I will make as many events as I
                                can...look forward to seeing you all this Sunday!

                                Ann

                                === message truncated ===

                                Yahoo! for Good
                                Message 15 of 25 , Sep 16, 2005
                                  Anne, I'll be there this weekend. What time is it, and where can I find
                                  you?

                                  Marita
                                  MKlements@...

                                • Ruth
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Sep 22, 2005
                                    I don't think I can make it this Sunday, its my nephew's birthday
                                    party. I doubt it will be over before 6-ish.

                                    I have a kinda dumb question for everyone. Can you send e-mails to
                                    this list? Everyone I try to send gets sent back to me.

                                    thanks for you help.

                                    Ruth
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Sep 22, 2005
                                      Hey Ruth,

                                      I send emails to the list. I wonder if there is a block on your
                                      address...

                                      Marcy.

                                      On Thursday, September 22, 2005, at 09:34 AM, Ruth wrote:

                                      > I don't think I can make it this Sunday, its my nephew's birthday
                                      > party.  I doubt it will be over before 6-ish.
                                      >
                                      > I have a kinda dumb question for everyone.  Can you send e-mails to
                                      > this list?  Everyone I try to send gets sent back to me.
                                      >
                                      > thanks for you help.
                                      >
                                      > Ruth

                                      <image.tiff>

                                      <image.tiff>