Anyone going to My House this Thursday?

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi everyone! Is there anyone hosting tomorrow (Sunday February 3rd)?

      I won't be able to go to My House Cafe this Thursday because my
      daughter has a writing workshop in Wicker Park at exactly the same
      time. But hopefully others will be there.

      I still need to put the flyer up at that cafe.
      --Lee
    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
        Hi Lee,
        I don't think anyone is hosting but if you want to meet at My House for a couple of hours in the afternoon I'll meet you, let me know.
        Cate

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hi Lee--

          As far as I know, the next get together is Thursday.
          I'm sorry you can't make it. :-(

          If you want to e-mail the flyer to me, I can post it
          on Thursday.

          Joyce

          --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone! Is there anyone hosting tomorrow
          > (Sunday February 3rd)?
          >
          > I won't be able to go to My House Cafe this Thursday
          > because my
          > daughter has a writing workshop in Wicker Park at
          > exactly the same
          > time. But hopefully others will be there.
          >
          > I still need to put the flyer up at that cafe.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Allie Brummitt
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
            Hi,
            I'm interested in getting together and knitting with
            you guys on Thursday, but I don't know what My House
            is! Is it a place to just get together and meet...or
            someone's actual house? When and where do you meet?
            Are new people welcome? What if the new person is
            somewhat of a beginner??
            Thanks!!
            Allie
            --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Lee--
            >
            > As far as I know, the next get together is Thursday.
            >
            > I'm sorry you can't make it. :-(
            >
            > If you want to e-mail the flyer to me, I can post it
            > on Thursday.
            >
            > Joyce
            >

            > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hi everyone! Is there anyone hosting tomorrow
            > > (Sunday February 3rd)?
            > >
            > > I won't be able to go to My House Cafe this
            > Thursday
            > > because my
            > > daughter has a writing workshop in Wicker Park at
            > > exactly the same
            > > time. But hopefully others will be there.
            > >
            > > I still need to put the flyer up at that cafe.
            > > --Lee

            > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
              Hi Allie--

              My House is a coffee shop at 3304 W. Fullerton. We go
              there on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month.
              People start showing up around 6:30 PM and stay as
              long as they want to.

              In addition, we get together whenever somebody wants
              to organize a little party in their home or at a bar
              or whatever. Watch the listserv for info.

              Everybody is welcome, whether they knit or not.

              Let me know if you have any questions.

              Joyce

              --- Allie Brummitt <ericbruceclaire@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I'm interested in getting together and knitting with
              > you guys on Thursday, but I don't know what My House
              > is! Is it a place to just get together and meet...or
              > someone's actual house? When and where do you meet?
              > Are new people welcome? What if the new person is
              > somewhat of a beginner??
              > Thanks!!
              > Allie
              > --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Hi Lee--
              > >
              > > As far as I know, the next get together is
              > Thursday.
              > >
              > > I'm sorry you can't make it. :-(
              > >
              > > If you want to e-mail the flyer to me, I can post
              > it
              > > on Thursday.
              > >
              > > Joyce
              > >

              > > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > > Hi everyone! Is there anyone hosting tomorrow
              > > > (Sunday February 3rd)?
              > > >
              > > > I won't be able to go to My House Cafe this
              > > Thursday
              > > > because my
              > > > daughter has a writing workshop in Wicker Park
              > at
              > > > exactly the same
              > > > time. But hopefully others will be there.
              > > >
              > > > I still need to put the flyer up at that cafe.
              > > > --Lee

              > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

              > Be a better friend, newshound, and

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
            • Lynda C
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
                I'm going to try super extra hard to make it this time. I picked up needles
                for the first time this weekend in what feels like months. What time do you
                guys meet?
                Lynda

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
                  People show up around 6:30 or 7, and stay as long as
                  they want to. The cafe closes at 10.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
                    OK actually, I might show up anyway, except it may not be until 8ish.but
                    even a little knitting time with you all is good!

                    --- Lynda C <lulubird6@... <mailto:lulubird6%40gmail.com> > wrote:

                    > I'm going to try super extra hard to make it this
                    > time. I picked up needles
                    > for the first time this weekend in what feels like
                    > months. What time do you
                    > guys meet?
                    > Lynda
                    >
                    > On Feb 2, 2008 9:35 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                    > <bigwildonion@... <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> > wrote:
                    >
                    > > Hi Lee--
                    > >
                    > > As far as I know, the next get together is
                    > Thursday.
                    > > I'm sorry you can't make it. :-(
                    > >
                    > > If you want to e-mail the flyer to me, I can post
                    > it
                    > > on Thursday.
                    > >
                    > > Joyce
                    > >

                    > > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
                    <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 4, 2008
                      I will be there 6:30 sharp...can't wait to see you all! Tina
                      From: "Lee Stein" <leesstein@...>