Check out the Logan2Knits flyer

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      Apparently many people are asking about us at My House cafe. So I've
      made a flyer to post there. Please check it out. It's in the Files
      folder in the menu to the left. Just "save target as" and download it
      to your computer. It's a word doc.

      I used Berlin and Baveuse fonts so hopefully they'll load. I don't have
      my pdf converter installed yet.

      If you see anything that needs to be added or changed, lemme know.