Can't make it tonight

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
      Hello Knitters--

      I was looking forward to our get-together at My House tonight, but I'm
      sorry to say I won't be able to make it.

      I got a last minute call for a job interview, so I have to prepare for
      that tonight.

      Stay warm!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
        Ahhh! I just found out that I'm going to be at work late tonight. I don't
        know if I will be able to be there either. I'm so bummed. I was so excited
        about finally getting back to group knitting! I have to work Sunday but I
        will try to make it soon!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
          I will still be at My House Café tonight…round 6:30ish…

          By the way, anyone who wants to come to my actual house on Sunday 1/27 for
          knitting, 2-5, my address is 3649 West Eddy Street. 773-267-0175 if you have
          any questions. I live one block south of Addison, just west of the Kennedy
          Expressway. I’m about 3 (or 4?) blocks east of Pulaski. You can park in my
          driveway. Looking forward to seeing you all! J
          --Lee

          Ahhh! I just found out that I'm going to be at work late tonight. I don't
          know if I will be able to be there either. I'm so bummed. I was so excited
          about finally getting back to group knitting! I have to work Sunday but I
          will try to make it soon!!!

          On Jan 24, 2008 11:33 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
          <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
            We can help prepare you for an interview, really.

            I am on my way over to My House, finally.

            Good luck!

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008

              wrote:

              > Hello Knitters--
              >
              > I was looking forward to our get-together at My
              > House tonight, but I'm
              > sorry to say I won't be able to make it.
              >
              > I got a last minute call for a job interview, so I
              > have to prepare for
              > that tonight.
              >
              > Stay warm!

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?