Any machine knitters out there want free pattern book?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
      Hello all--

      I have a Filatura Di Crosa book of patterns for machine knitting to
      give away. There are 8 patterns for spring tops using worsted, DK and
      sport weight yarn.

      I can bring it to group or mail it to anyone who wants it.

      Joyce
    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2008
        Hey Joyce, I'd like to take a look at it, if you'd like to bring it to thursday's meeting that would be great. Thanks, Cate