Re: [logan2knits] Thursday the 24th?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2008
      I'll be there too! I should arrive around 6:30 PM.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2008
        I'm going to try to be there! I will probably arrive after 7.

      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
          Count me in! Tina
          From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>

        • tinaheiho@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
            Count me out...I got overly excited and forgot to look at my calendar. I am taking the girls to "Wicked" on Thursday, so I can't come. Bummer. Tina
            From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>
            > I'm going to try to be there! I will probably arrive after 7.
            >
            > On 1/18/08, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'll be there too! I should arrive around 6:30 PM.
            > >
            > > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@... <leesstein%40spacecushion.com>>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > So will anyone be at My House Cafe this coming
            > > > Thursday? I'll be there
            > > > if anyone will join me!
            > > > --Lee

          • catherine taylor
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
              i'll be there, looking fwd to it, cate

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
                YEs, I wll be there. I think meeting the 2nd and 4th thrursday at the My House Cafe is a great idea. Margaret