Thursday the 24th?

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2008
      So will anyone be at My House Cafe this coming Thursday? I'll be there
      if anyone will join me!
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2008
        I'll be there too! I should arrive around 6:30 PM.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2008
          I'm going to try to be there! I will probably arrive after 7.

        • tinaheiho@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
            Count me in! Tina
            From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>

          • tinaheiho@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
              Count me out...I got overly excited and forgot to look at my calendar. I am taking the girls to "Wicked" on Thursday, so I can't come. Bummer. Tina
              From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>
              > I'm going to try to be there! I will probably arrive after 7.
              >
              > On 1/18/08, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'll be there too! I should arrive around 6:30 PM.
              > >
              > > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@... <leesstein%40spacecushion.com>>
              > > wrote:
              > >
              > > > So will anyone be at My House Cafe this coming
              > > > Thursday? I'll be there
              > > > if anyone will join me!
              > > > --Lee

            • catherine taylor
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
                i'll be there, looking fwd to it, cate

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 19, 2008
                  YEs, I wll be there. I think meeting the 2nd and 4th thrursday at the My House Cafe is a great idea. Margaret

                  lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote: So will anyone be at My House Cafe this coming Thursday? I'll be there
                  if anyone will join me!