Re: [logan2knits] Regular schedule proposal

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
      I will no longer be working on Thursdays so I will be able to start
      attending again very soon. I can't wait! I've been wanting to stop by for
      coffee there anyway! I usually don't get home until 7 or later so that
      works perfect for me! I can't wait!

    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
        Yes, yes Joyce!Count me in! Tina
        From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>
        > I will no longer be working on Thursdays so I will be able to start
        > attending again very soon. I can't wait! I've been wanting to stop by for
        > coffee there anyway! I usually don't get home until 7 or later so that
        > works perfect for me! I can't wait!
        >
        > On 1/14/08, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Sounds great to me.....

      • hannah gilkenson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
          I like the idea of a regular schedule. I should be able to make at least one of those Thursdays each month. And I LOVE the My House Cafe!
          Hannah

          From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>