RE: [logan2knits] Regular schedule proposal

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
      Maybe 6:30 or 7? Maybe stay a couple of hours? What
      is convenient for everyone?

      I think we should also continue hosting get-togethers
      in our homes whenever someone wants to have guests.

      --- Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > That would be totally doable for me. What general
      > time frame are we talking?
      >

      > --Lee

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
        Sounds great to me.....

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
          I will no longer be working on Thursdays so I will be able to start
          attending again very soon. I can't wait! I've been wanting to stop by for
          coffee there anyway! I usually don't get home until 7 or later so that
          works perfect for me! I can't wait!

        • tinaheiho@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
            Yes, yes Joyce!Count me in! Tina
            From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>
            > I will no longer be working on Thursdays so I will be able to start
            > attending again very soon. I can't wait! I've been wanting to stop by for
            > coffee there anyway! I usually don't get home until 7 or later so that
            > works perfect for me! I can't wait!
            >
            > On 1/14/08, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Sounds great to me.....

          • hannah gilkenson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
              I like the idea of a regular schedule. I should be able to make at least one of those Thursdays each month. And I LOVE the My House Cafe!
              Hannah

              From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>