Regular schedule proposal

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hello all--

      My House Cafe has been an excellent host for us. So I propose that
      our knitting group start meeting there regularly. I think the 2nd and
      4th Thursdays of each month would be a good time to get together.

      What do you think? Other suggestions?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
        That would be totally doable for me. What general time frame are we talking?

        --Lee

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
          Maybe 6:30 or 7? Maybe stay a couple of hours? What
          is convenient for everyone?

          I think we should also continue hosting get-togethers
          in our homes whenever someone wants to have guests.

          --- Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > That would be totally doable for me. What general
          > time frame are we talking?
          >

          > --Lee

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
            Sounds great to me.....

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
              I will no longer be working on Thursdays so I will be able to start
              attending again very soon. I can't wait! I've been wanting to stop by for
              coffee there anyway! I usually don't get home until 7 or later so that
              works perfect for me! I can't wait!

            • tinaheiho@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
                Yes, yes Joyce!Count me in! Tina
                From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>
                > I will no longer be working on Thursdays so I will be able to start
                > attending again very soon. I can't wait! I've been wanting to stop by for
                > coffee there anyway! I usually don't get home until 7 or later so that
                > works perfect for me! I can't wait!
                >
                > On 1/14/08, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Sounds great to me.....

              • hannah gilkenson
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
                  I like the idea of a regular schedule. I should be able to make at least one of those Thursdays each month. And I LOVE the My House Cafe!
                  Hannah

                  From: "Rebecca Boland" <rebeccaboland@...>