Will host Sunday 1/27.

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2008
      Hi knitters. I know it's a bit early, but I realized that I'm busy for
      several Sundays. So, I'd like to reserve Sunday, January 27th, to host a
      knitting group at my home. Hours will be from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. I hope
      you all can make it! Lemme know as we get closer to the date, and I'll
      email you my address individually.

      Thanks!

    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
        I am in...it has been too long. Tina
        From: "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
          Hi Lee--I'll note this in the yahoogroups calendar. Thanks for hosting!