Fellow knitter in a band...

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      Hi everyone! Just letting you know that my band, "MonkeyMonkeyMonkey"
      will be playing a fun set of songs at a benefit gig for "Friends of the
      Chicago River," on Saturday, February 23rd. Cover fee will be $20 per
      person. If you're interested in checking us out, please email me and
      I'll send you a specific address. For more information on FCR, visit
      their website at http://chicagoriver.org/home/index.php
      <http://chicagoriver.org/home/index.php>

      Thank you!
      ---Lee