Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 10

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
      Happy Knitting to you all!

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 7, 2008 11:07:46 AM
      Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 10

      Hello knitters,

      Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My House Cafe, 3304 W
      Fullerton.

      6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.

      Please post to the list so we know who is coming.

      Have a great week!

    • Chelsea Voulgares
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
        Foiled again! i can't make it after all - i just had a bunch of work
        dumped on me! have a good night