RE: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 10

  • hannah gilkenson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
      I can't make it this time. Besides, I still haven't decided what to make with all the yarn I got over the hoildays!
      Have fun...
      Hannah

      Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote:
      I'll definitely try to make it at least for an hour! Thanks Joyce!
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
        Hi everyone,

        I plan on stopping by. This will be my first meeting!

        Yay!

        --Chelsea
      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
          Happy Knitting to you all!

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
            Foiled again! i can't make it after all - i just had a bunch of work
            dumped on me! have a good night