Re: Knitting this Thursday, January 10

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
      I'm going to make an attempt to stop by.

      -Coley

      <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

      > Hello knitters,
      >
      > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My House Cafe, 3304 W
      > Fullerton.
      >
      > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
      >
      > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
      >
      > Have a great week!
      >
      > Joyce

    • hannah gilkenson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
        I can't make it this time. Besides, I still haven't decided what to make with all the yarn I got over the hoildays!
        Have fun...
        Hannah

        Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote:
        I'll definitely try to make it at least for an hour! Thanks Joyce!
        --Lee

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
          Hi everyone,

          I plan on stopping by. This will be my first meeting!

          Yay!

          --Chelsea
        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
            Happy Knitting to you all!

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
              Foiled again! i can't make it after all - i just had a bunch of work
              dumped on me! have a good night