Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 10

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
      I can't make it as we have a block club meeting at
      that time to talk about those Logan Square
      homicides--which, unfortunately, happened right on my
      block. Sigh...take a few peaceful stitches for us!

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello knitters,
      >
      > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My
      > House Cafe, 3304 W
      > Fullerton.
      >
      > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
      >
      > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
      >
      > Have a great week!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
        I'm going to make an attempt to stop by.

        -Coley

        <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

        > Hello knitters,
        >
        > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My House Cafe, 3304 W
        > Fullerton.
        >
        > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
        >
        > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
        >
        > Have a great week!
        >
        > Joyce

      • hannah gilkenson
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
          I can't make it this time. Besides, I still haven't decided what to make with all the yarn I got over the hoildays!
          Have fun...
          Hannah

          Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote:
          I'll definitely try to make it at least for an hour! Thanks Joyce!
          --Lee

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
            Hi everyone,

            I plan on stopping by. This will be my first meeting!

            Yay!

            --Chelsea
          • catherine taylor
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
              Happy Knitting to you all!

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
                Foiled again! i can't make it after all - i just had a bunch of work
                dumped on me! have a good night