Knitting this Thursday, January 10

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
      Stanton and I will try to make it!

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
        I will be there this thursday. Margaret

        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello knitters,

        Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My House Cafe, 3304 W
        Fullerton.

        6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.

        Please post to the list so we know who is coming.

        Have a great week!

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
          I'll be there.
          Angie

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
            I can't make it as we have a block club meeting at
            that time to talk about those Logan Square
            homicides--which, unfortunately, happened right on my
            block. Sigh...take a few peaceful stitches for us!

            Ann

            wrote:

            > Hello knitters,
            >
            > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My
            > House Cafe, 3304 W
            > Fullerton.
            >
            > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
            >
            > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
            >
            > Have a great week!

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Nicole V
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
              I'm going to make an attempt to stop by.

              -Coley

              <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

              > Hello knitters,
              >
              > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My House Cafe, 3304 W
              > Fullerton.
              >
              > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
              >
              > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
              >
              > Have a great week!
              >
              > Joyce

            • hannah gilkenson
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
                I can't make it this time. Besides, I still haven't decided what to make with all the yarn I got over the hoildays!
                Have fun...
                Hannah

                Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote:
                I'll definitely try to make it at least for an hour! Thanks Joyce!
                --Lee

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
                  Hi everyone,

                  I plan on stopping by. This will be my first meeting!

                  Yay!

                  --Chelsea
                • catherine taylor
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
                    Happy Knitting to you all!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
                      Foiled again! i can't make it after all - i just had a bunch of work
                      dumped on me! have a good night