RE: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, January 10

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
      I'll definitely try to make it at least for an hour! Thanks Joyce!
      --Lee

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
        Stanton and I will try to make it!

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
            I'll be there.
            Angie

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
              I can't make it as we have a block club meeting at
              that time to talk about those Logan Square
              homicides--which, unfortunately, happened right on my
              block. Sigh...take a few peaceful stitches for us!

              Ann

              wrote:

              > Hello knitters,
              >
              > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My
              > House Cafe, 3304 W
              > Fullerton.
              >
              > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
              >
              > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
              >
              > Have a great week!

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Nicole V
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
                I'm going to make an attempt to stop by.

                -Coley

                <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

                > Hello knitters,
                >
                > Let's get together this Thursday, January 10 at My House Cafe, 3304 W
                > Fullerton.
                >
                > 6:30 or 7:00 seems like a good time to start.
                >
                > Please post to the list so we know who is coming.
                >
                > Have a great week!
                >
                > Joyce

              • hannah gilkenson
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
                  I can't make it this time. Besides, I still haven't decided what to make with all the yarn I got over the hoildays!
                  Have fun...
                  Hannah

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
                    Hi everyone,

                    I plan on stopping by. This will be my first meeting!

                    Yay!

                    --Chelsea
                  • catherine taylor
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
                      Happy Knitting to you all!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 10, 2008
                        Foiled again! i can't make it after all - i just had a bunch of work
                        dumped on me! have a good night