[logan2knits] Sunday, 1-6-08

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      Knitters,
      I've decided there will be Veggie Chili to back up the batch of cookies, as well as coffee and tea.
      Re: What to bring.... yourself and if you'd like something more to drink....
      Re: Where - - - please see below
      Re: Time, I think I'll kick you all out around 6
      Oh, I do have a dog, Bean, in case anyone is allergic..... she sheds quite a bit.
      Hasta pronto