Re: [logan2knits] Sunday, 1-6-08

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      Yes, I will be there. I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Margaret

      catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: Hi all, Happy New Year!
      Is anyone interested in knitting this Sunday at my house around 2pm?
      Let me know.....
      Stay warm, Cate

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
        Knitters,
        I've decided there will be Veggie Chili to back up the batch of cookies, as well as coffee and tea.
        Re: What to bring.... yourself and if you'd like something more to drink....
        Re: Where - - - please see below
        Re: Time, I think I'll kick you all out around 6
        Oh, I do have a dog, Bean, in case anyone is allergic..... she sheds quite a bit.
        Hasta pronto