Re: [logan2knits] Sunday, 1-6-08

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      I'd like to join in, but I'm not sure what time I'll be back in the hood--I'll be up in Rogers Park for brunch. What time will you kick us out? Ann

      catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: Awesome...
      So, we'll say 2ish at my apt. My address is 2330 N Spaulding Ave, just south of Fullerton. I'm going to have you all enter from the alley north of the building, right behind the Adidam building that is on the corner of Fullerton and Spaulding. It is the second gate on the left when you enter the alley from Spaulding, I'll tie some yarn on it...... When you get to the second floor, I'm the door at the top of stairs (sort of like 3rd floor because of "garden level" - again I'll tie some yarn to the door). If you should have any trouble, go ahead and go to the front gate and dial the apt using my last name, Taylor.....
      I haven't figured out what I will serve, but I imagine there will be some cookies and something, perhaps something healthy.....

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
        Yes, I will be there. I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Margaret

        catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: Hi all, Happy New Year!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
          Knitters,
          I've decided there will be Veggie Chili to back up the batch of cookies, as well as coffee and tea.
          Re: What to bring.... yourself and if you'd like something more to drink....
          Re: Where - - - please see below
          Re: Time, I think I'll kick you all out around 6
          Oh, I do have a dog, Bean, in case anyone is allergic..... she sheds quite a bit.
          Hasta pronto