Re: [logan2knits] Sunday, 1-6-08

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
      I would like to!

      --- catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all, Happy New Year!
      > Is anyone interested in knitting this Sunday at my
      > house around 2pm?
      > Let me know.....
      > Stay warm, Cate

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
        I am!

        --Lee

        Is anyone interested in knitting this Sunday at my house around 2pm?
        Let me know.....
        Stay warm, Cate

        I hope you all had a nice holiday. Is anyone up to a trip to Loopy yarn to
        spend some Christmas gift money? I was thinking of going Tomorrow 12-29 to
        check out the sale. Margaret

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
          Awesome...
          So, we'll say 2ish at my apt. My address is 2330 N Spaulding Ave, just south of Fullerton. I'm going to have you all enter from the alley north of the building, right behind the Adidam building that is on the corner of Fullerton and Spaulding. It is the second gate on the left when you enter the alley from Spaulding, I'll tie some yarn on it...... When you get to the second floor, I'm the door at the top of stairs (sort of like 3rd floor because of "garden level" - again I'll tie some yarn to the door). If you should have any trouble, go ahead and go to the front gate and dial the apt using my last name, Taylor.....
          I haven't figured out what I will serve, but I imagine there will be some cookies and something, perhaps something healthy.....

          Is anyone interested in knitting this Sunday at my house around 2pm?
          Let me know.....
          Stay warm, Cate

          I hope you all had a nice holiday. Is anyone up to a trip to Loopy yarn to spend some Christmas gift money? I was thinking of going Tomorrow 12-29 to check out the sale. Margaret

          http://www.yahoo com/r/hs

        • Nicole V
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
            I would love to go. I haven't seen any of you in ages. Where do you
            live?

            -Coley

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
              I'd like to join in, but I'm not sure what time I'll be back in the hood--I'll be up in Rogers Park for brunch. What time will you kick us out? Ann

              catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: Awesome...

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
                  Knitters,
                  I've decided there will be Veggie Chili to back up the batch of cookies, as well as coffee and tea.
                  Re: What to bring.... yourself and if you'd like something more to drink....
                  Re: Where - - - please see below
                  Re: Time, I think I'll kick you all out around 6
                  Oh, I do have a dog, Bean, in case anyone is allergic..... she sheds quite a bit.
                  Hasta pronto