Loopy yarn outing

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hello Knitters,
      I hope you all had a nice holiday. Is anyone up to a trip to Loopy yarn to spend some Christmas gift money? I was thinking of going Tomorrow 12-29 to check out the sale. Margaret

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
        Hi Margaret! I hope you had a great holiday too! I'd love to check out Loopy
        but unfortunately I have to work tomorrow (Saturday). Are there any meetups
        happening soon?