Re: [logan2knits] Dec 6 meet

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I am should be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
      Angie

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        We are going to Monroe School to see Vaudeville
        Underground that night so I won't make it--but I think
        that is a good location. I look forward to hearing
        your reports on the coffee house.

        Ann
        --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>