Re: [logan2knits] Dec 6 meet

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      I can be there around 7 PM.

      --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      > Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at
      > that My House coffee place on fullerton? I would
      > like to but I know people are very busy this time of
      > year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks
      > Margaret

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        3304 W. Fullerton, near Kimball.

        --- Lee Samsami Stein <leesstein@...>
        wrote:

        > Me too...it's been a LONG time since I've made it to
        > a meeting. But I'd very
        > much like to try and be there. What is the address
        > again?
        > Fullerton and something? --Lee

        Be a better pen pal.
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          Hi everyone,
          I am should be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
          Angie

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            We are going to Monroe School to see Vaudeville
            Underground that night so I won't make it--but I think
            that is a good location. I look forward to hearing
            your reports on the coffee house.

            Ann