RE: [logan2knits] Dec 6 meet

  • Lee Samsami Stein
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      Me too...it's been a LONG time since I've made it to a meeting. But I'd very
      much like to try and be there. What is the address again?
      Fullerton and something? --Lee

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        I can be there around 7 PM.

        wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        > Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at
        > that My House coffee place on fullerton? I would
        > like to but I know people are very busy this time of
        > year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks
        > Margaret

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          3304 W. Fullerton, near Kimball.

          --- Lee Samsami Stein <leesstein@...>
          wrote:

          > Me too...it's been a LONG time since I've made it to
          > a meeting. But I'd very
          > much like to try and be there. What is the address
          > again?
          > Fullerton and something? --Lee

          Be a better pen pal.
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            Hi everyone,
            I am should be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
            Angie

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
              We are going to Monroe School to see Vaudeville
              Underground that night so I won't make it--but I think
              that is a good location. I look forward to hearing
              your reports on the coffee house.

              Ann