Re: [logan2knits] Dec 6 meet

  • hannah gilkenson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      I can probably make it. I haven't made it out in SO
      LONG.
      I couldn't get there until 7 or 7:30, though
      Hannah
      --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      > Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at
      > that My House coffee place on fullerton? I would
      > like to but I know people are very busy this time of
      > year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks
      > Margaret

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        Me too...it's been a LONG time since I've made it to a meeting. But I'd very
        much like to try and be there. What is the address again?
        Fullerton and something? --Lee

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          I can be there around 7 PM.

          wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          > Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at
          > that My House coffee place on fullerton? I would
          > like to but I know people are very busy this time of
          > year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks
          > Margaret

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            3304 W. Fullerton, near Kimball.

            --- Lee Samsami Stein <leesstein@...>
            wrote:

            > Me too...it's been a LONG time since I've made it to
            > a meeting. But I'd very
            > much like to try and be there. What is the address
            > again?
            > Fullerton and something? --Lee

            Be a better pen pal.
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
              Hi everyone,
              I am should be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
              Angie

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
                We are going to Monroe School to see Vaudeville
                Underground that night so I won't make it--but I think
                that is a good location. I look forward to hearing
                your reports on the coffee house.

                Ann