Dec 6 meet

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at that My House coffee place on fullerton? I would like to but I know people are very busy this time of year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks Margaret

    • aroese1
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
        I have been a member of this group for awhile and haven't been able to
        make it to any of the meets yet. I would love to finally make it to one
        this Thursday, where is My House?
        -Amanda

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier
        <croziermargaret@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        > Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at that My House coffee
        place on fullerton? I would like to but I know people are very busy
        this time of year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks Margaret

      • hannah gilkenson
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
          I can probably make it. I haven't made it out in SO
          LONG.
          I couldn't get there until 7 or 7:30, though
          Hannah
          wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          > Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at
          > that My House coffee place on fullerton? I would
          > like to but I know people are very busy this time of
          > year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks
          > Margaret

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Lee Samsami Stein
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            Me too...it's been a LONG time since I've made it to a meeting. But I'd very
            much like to try and be there. What is the address again?
            Fullerton and something? --Lee

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
              I can be there around 7 PM.

              wrote:

              > Hello everyone,
              > Is anyone up for a meeting this Thursday at
              > that My House coffee place on fullerton? I would
              > like to but I know people are very busy this time of
              > year. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks
              > Margaret

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
                3304 W. Fullerton, near Kimball.

                --- Lee Samsami Stein <leesstein@...>
                wrote:

                > Me too...it's been a LONG time since I've made it to
                > a meeting. But I'd very
                > much like to try and be there. What is the address
                > again?
                > Fullerton and something? --Lee

                Be a better pen pal.
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
                  Hi everyone,
                  I am should be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
                  Angie

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
                    We are going to Monroe School to see Vaudeville
                    Underground that night so I won't make it--but I think
                    that is a good location. I look forward to hearing
                    your reports on the coffee house.

                    Ann