Meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
      Logan Square knits
      Thursday, January 20
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
      Everybody welcome. Look for the folks with bags and knitting needles.

      If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
      and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
      what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@g....

      I'm going to be starting classes the first week of February and I have
      a scheduling conflict on Thursday nights.

      I'm interested in either changing the meeting night to Monday or
      Wednesday; having somebody else help play hostess on Thursday nights;
      or a combination of both. Please email me your preferences by the end
      of this week. If you are interested in helping host on Thursdays
      please email me off list and I will let you know what that entails.

      Annemarie
      annemarie.neff@...
    • SShortC8ke@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
        I would like Mondays, please. :D Thanks! I think things are finally slowing down and I'll be able to make a gathering.

        Thank you again for setting this group up.

        -Becca
      • jenniferanneschultz
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
          Hello everyone-

          Monday will work for me too. I also haven't been able to join you
          all yet, but I will be able to soon!

          Thanks for handling all of this Annemarie!

          Jenni Schultz

          Annemarie Neff wrote:
          > Logan Square knits
          > Thursday, January 20
          > 6:30 to 8 pm
          > Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
          > Everybody welcome. Look for the folks with bags and knitting
          needles.

          > If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and
          yarn
          > and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
          > what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@g....
          >
          > I'm going to be starting classes the first week of February and I
          have
          > a scheduling conflict on Thursday nights.
          >
          > I'm interested in either changing the meeting night to Monday or
          > Wednesday; having somebody else help play hostess on Thursday
          nights;
          > or a combination of both. Please email me your preferences by the
          end
          > of this week. If you are interested in helping host on Thursdays
          > please email me off list and I will let you know what that entails.
          >
          > Annemarie
          > annemarie.neff@g...
        • Linda
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
            I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
            meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!

            Thanks,

            Linda
          • Erin Katherine Debenport
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
              All-

              Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
              Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all decide
              would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.

              Best,
              Erin

              Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:

              > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
              > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Linda
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • kristen clark
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 19, 2005
                I also have not been able to make over on thursday but monday's is my
                day off next semester so that would rock!!!!

                On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:09:53 -0600, Erin Katherine Debenport
                <erin@...> wrote:
                > All-
                >
                > Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
                > Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all
                > decide
                > would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.
                >
                > Best,
                > Erin
                >
                > Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:
                >

                > > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
                > > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > >
                > > Linda
                > >

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                If you're up to your ears
                In blood, sweat and wasted years
                I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
                And just scream

                You have to know when, why
                Which ones miss you when you die
                You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

                Just some words of advice
                Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
                Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

                ~alkaline trio
              • Annemarie Neff
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 21, 2005
                  Hi everybody,

                  Come out and knit with us.

                  Wednesday, February 23
                  from 6:30 to 8 pm
                  Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

                  Hope to see you there!

                  Annemarie
                • Annemarie Neff
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                    Hi everybody,

                    Come out and knit with us.

                    Wednesday, March 2

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 15, 2005
                      Logan Square knits
                      Every Wednesday evening
                      6:30 to 8 pm
                      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                      Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
                      other types of needlework.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 19, 2005
                            Logan Square knits
                            Wednesday night
                            6:30 to 8 pm
                            Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                            Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                            We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
                            there will be Wednesday, April 27.

                            Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
                            temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
                            of Western Ave.

                            The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
                            meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
                            classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
                            the problem when the new building is completed.
                          • Annemarie Neff
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 25 8:51 AM
                              Wednesday, May 25
                              6:30 to 8 pm