Early warning---Co-op holiday celebration

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
      Hello all--My cooperative is having a holiday celebration potluck on
      Thursday, December 13 from 6 PM to midnight. All of you are cordially
      invited. I'll send along details as they emerge. Joyce
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2007
        OK, I have been absent for too long--if I have a
        session at my house I surely won't miss it!

        Come by between 6:30 and 9:30 and show off your latest
        projects.

        Who has the swift and winder now, and can they come
        and visit?

        Let me know if you need the address.

        Be a better pen pal.
      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 19, 2007
          Ann, I have the swift and baller. I can not come Tuesday, as I have to work, but we could meet before hand and I could drop it off. call me tonight if you would like. 954-2709. Tina
          From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 21, 2007
            Hi Tina,
            Just to be sure you know, I am talking about next
            Tuesday--I didn't see your email until today as I have
            been distracted, Dorothy has/had walking pneumonia and
            was being nursed. Good thing is, she was knitting
            more while sick!

            I'll give a call later today -- we'll be out of town
            for the long weekend, but I should wind some of this
            yarn!

            Thanks,

            Ann

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 26, 2007

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 26, 2007
                Hi Ann,
                I should be able to make it. Margaret

                "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                > Come by between 6:30 and 9:30 and show off your
                > latest
                > projects.
                >

                > Let me know if you need the address. See you soon,
                >
                > Ann

              • Lee Samsami Stein
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 26, 2007
                  Hi Ann,
                  I'm sorry I can't make it tomorrow. I have several boring meetings to
                  attend. : - (
                  Maybe next time.

                  > Come by between 6:30 and 9:30 and show off your
                  > latest
                  > projects.
                  >

                  > Let me know if you need the address. See you soon,
                  >
                  > Ann

                • Lynda C
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 26, 2007
                    I'm going to try to attend, but depends on hubby's work schedule.
                    Lynda