Re: [logan2knits] Little Nacho is libre!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      Congratulations Kari! I am so happy he is here and all is well. I bet he is really cute. I was hoping you would email your address. I have a small gift to send that he needs to wear now- before he outgrows it. Best wishes to all your family, Margaret

      Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

      Hi, everyone!

      The details:
      Stanton Valentin Hernandez
      7 lbs. 14 oz.
      21 inches
      Born October 29, 4:06 p.m.

      Grandma is here to save the day, so we're all being taken care of. I even have a huge container of my mother-in-law's amazing tamales in the fridge. Life is good. So far, the kiddo only cries if he needs something, though we went through a long day of fussing. Thankfully, we're both getting the hang of latching on. Even the rough hours spent at home are better than the ones I spent in the hospital.

      Miss you all!

      Kari

    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        Congrats Kari and family! Hope you can bring him to knitting group soon. Tina
        From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
        > Congratulations Kari! I am so happy he is here and all is well. I bet he is
        > really cute. I was hoping you would email your address. I have a small gift to
        > send that he needs to wear now- before he outgrows it. Best wishes to all your
        > family, Margaret
        >
        > Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
        >
        > Hi, everyone!
        >
        > The details:
        > Stanton Valentin Hernandez
        > 7 lbs. 14 oz.
        > 21 inches
        > Born October 29, 4:06 p.m.
        >
        > Grandma is here to save the day, so we're all being taken care of. I even have a
        > huge container of my mother-in-law's amazing tamales in the fridge. Life is
        > good. So far, the kiddo only cries if he needs something, though we went through
        > a long day of fussing. Thankfully, we're both getting the hang of latching on.
        > Even the rough hours spent at home are better than the ones I spent in the
        > hospital.
        >
        > Miss you all!
        >
        > Kari

      • Lee Samsami Stein
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
          Congratulations Kari!
          My thoughts are with you!

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
            Congratulations! Being tired will last for, oh, many
            years--however, they eventually do sleep and then you
            do to. Best of luck, can't wait to see you both.

            Ann