Little Nacho is libre!

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi, everyone!

      The details:
      Stanton Valentin Hernandez
      7 lbs. 14 oz.
      21 inches
      Born October 29, 4:06 p.m.

      Grandma is here to save the day, so we're all being taken care of. I even have a huge container of my mother-in-law's amazing tamales in the fridge. Life is good. So far, the kiddo only cries if he needs something, though we went through a long day of fussing. Thankfully, we're both getting the hang of latching on. Even the rough hours spent at home are better than the ones I spent in the hospital.

      Miss you all!

      Kari

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        Congratulations Kari! I am so happy he is here and all is well. I bet he is really cute. I was hoping you would email your address. I have a small gift to send that he needs to wear now- before he outgrows it. Best wishes to all your family, Margaret

      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
          Congrats Kari and family! Hope you can bring him to knitting group soon. Tina
          From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
          > Congratulations Kari! I am so happy he is here and all is well. I bet he is
          > really cute. I was hoping you would email your address. I have a small gift to
          > send that he needs to wear now- before he outgrows it. Best wishes to all your
          > family, Margaret
          >
          > Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
          >
          > Hi, everyone!
          >
          > The details:
          > Stanton Valentin Hernandez
          > 7 lbs. 14 oz.
          > 21 inches
          > Born October 29, 4:06 p.m.
          >
          > Grandma is here to save the day, so we're all being taken care of. I even have a
          > huge container of my mother-in-law's amazing tamales in the fridge. Life is
          > good. So far, the kiddo only cries if he needs something, though we went through
          > a long day of fussing. Thankfully, we're both getting the hang of latching on.
          > Even the rough hours spent at home are better than the ones I spent in the
          > hospital.
          >
          > Miss you all!
          >
          > Kari

        • Lee Samsami Stein
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
            Congratulations Kari!
            My thoughts are with you!

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
              Congratulations! Being tired will last for, oh, many
              years--however, they eventually do sleep and then you
              do to. Best of luck, can't wait to see you both.

              Ann