Re: [logan2knits] Loopy party/fashion event! Do join me!

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      You are a 'fan girl', Bill is right. I would love to go. Tina
      From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
        Hi ladies,
        I have never been to Loopy's. I think that I will join you for this. See you there.
        Angie

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2007
          Yay! I got DH to come home early so I'll be there right after
          parent/teacher conference. I'll probably need the yarn therapy after
          the conference anyway!

          Lynda